Join the “TURN Family” by donating $10 or more during #LoveUTGiveUT, March 1st-30th at https://loveutgiveut.razoo.com/story/Turn-Community-Services!!! It takes a village and we need your help! These are the amazing things you’ll be a part of…
- Providing critical and innovative services for people with intellectual disabilities including autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, etc.
- Serving some of the most socially and economically vulnerable people in Utah’s population.
- Continuing TURN’s legacy of embracing people with disabilities into our communities. Founded in 1973 by parents of children with disabilities who were seeking community alternatives to institutionalization, TURN’s services enable people to be as independent and engaged in their communities of choice, a human right everyone deserves. We serve more that 760 people daily in 15 counties throughout Utah!
- Providing a wide variety of quality services to fit the individual needs of each participant. These include residential services, employment services, day programs emphasizing education, art, and health, respite summer camps, counseling services, family support, respite care, and host homes.
- Helping “TURN Dreams into Reality”. We accomplish our mission by supporting people with disabilities to live, work, learn, and play in their communities.
Join the “TURN Family” and help us continue our work!