Make a Difference!
Your Donation brings Life-Changing Support to People with Disabilities
Gifts that have an impact now
- Cash: Maximize your charitable deduction and provide funds for immediate use.
- Securities: Stocks, bonds or mutual funds may be gifted and may provide a reduction or elimination of capital gains taxes and a charitable tax deduction.
- IRA’s: If you are 70 1/2 or older, you may be able use your Required Minimum Distributions to make tax-free gifts from your Traditional or Rollover IRA’s.
- Personal Property or Business Assets: Donation of vehicles, artwork, books, equipment etc. may be eligible and help save on taxes.
- Real Estate or Business Assets: Donation of residential or commercial real estate may save on taxes and eliminate or reduce ownership responsibilities.
- Donor-Advised Funds: Manage you charitable giving for immediate or future giving.
Gifts that have a future impact
- Life Insurance Policies: Naming TURN Community Services as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy.
- Charitable or Deferred Gift Annuities: Donate to TURN Community Services and receive income payments for life.
- Wills, Trusts and Testamentary Gifts: Bequeathing assets to TURN Community Services after your lifetime for immediate use or providing income for heirs.
- Charitable Remainder or Lead Trusts: To allow assets to support TURN Community Services during your lifetime and pass them on after your lifetime.
TURN Community Services Endowment Fund
The TURN Community Services Endowment Fund is established in perpetuity and administered and managed by The Community Foundation of Utah. The fund is provided as alternative for individuals and institutions to have charitable donations and contributions be professionally management and distributed for the benefit of TURN Community Services.
To learn more about Planned Giving for TURN Community Services, contact:
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF)
Planned Giving Committee
Stories of Impact
"I have two brothers receiving services from TURN. A DSP has made an incredible difference in one brother's life in particular. Through her connection and care, he is living life more fully than ever before. When a traumatic event happened in the neighborhood that was very unsettling to my brother, this DSP drove over to comfort him and assure him things would be ok although she was not scheduled. Knowing my brother is in good hands means so much to me." - Melanie Emery Delton
"Big thanks to you all. I have two disabled younger sisters that attend TURN and I’m ever so grateful for the opportunities and things you help them experience. I worked with special needs for years a long while ago and know how much patience and love it can take. Sincere thanks from our family!' - Jordan Bradford
"Thank you for the comfort box you sent at Robbie's passing. Thank you doesn't seem quite enough to say to you who have had such an important and positive influence on Robbie and our family. To have a place for him to spend time where he could learn and interact with staff and friends was so significant. I will always be grateful to you and your organization." - Celeste Cragun
"Shout out to all TURN employees! It can be a tough job. Client's families so appreciate all you do!" - Melissa Wolfe Tait