Pre-Employment Transition Services
TURN Pre-Employment Transition Services is the best place to start your employment journey. This is available to most students ages 14-22. Do you have a 504 or IEP? Then you are eligible.
- Job Exploration Counseling
- Work Based Learning Experience (short-term)
- Workplace Readiness Training
- Counseling on Post Secondary Education
- Self Advocacy
Advantages of Pre-ETS:
- Emphasis on paid work-based learning experience
- Easy enrollment process
- Individualized one-on-one support
- Real-world training in your community
- Self-discovery processes
- Support network with other students
- Potential for clubs
Looking for work that's more than a job?
Come join the TURN team! Find purpose, meaning, and great benefits every day. We have openings throughout the state and welcome you to apply.
Great people, Great benefits, Great work experiences.